Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Tsawwassen maternity photographer - H - Bellaphoto


I have a new love. Studio maternity session!
These always made me a bit nervous before, I think because I wasn't sure of what the client would wear, would it match my decor? Would the lighting look okay....
Ever since switching to studio light in my Tsawwassen studio,  it's SOOO much easier to control.
I can make the session look like what it does in my head.
Also, a huge change is I have been slowly but surly collecting pieces of maternity clothing to
add to my studio wardrobe.
Now all momma has to do it show up!
I take care of the rest!

richmond newborn photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1