Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Thursday 7 May 2015

Bellaphoto - Tsawwassen children's photography - PCS


This is Mikayla... and she is suffering from PCS... This is only recently effecting her, and it needs to stop.

Photographer's Child Syndrome. 




This had initially started as a post about finding magic in everyday locations.
When playing outside with the monsters, I saw the way the light was hitting the flowers in our yard.


Yard see here

To the naked eye, this looks like any other yard in my neighborhood....
well, not any other yard, other people like garden.. and take in their garbage cans..
anyway...

The light was hitting the flowers in a magical way... and since Dilly looked like this, I knew there was only one choice in child to help me realize my vision.





So the light was magical, the colors were glorious, and Mikayla was dressed to the 9's.. okay maybe the 7.5's

I quickly grab my gear, and asked my beautiful, stunning, 7 year old, who i had just walked in a walk-a-thon, driven to cheer, made dinner for, carried in my womb for 9 month, daughter to please come and sit down for a moment for mommy.

I am not sure what happened in those few steps, but what sat down closer resembled Drew Barrymore in Firestarter.

Her eyes blazed, her nostrils flared, her jaw was clenched... Oh no.. the dreaded PCS. Up until this day, my baby was FIERCE. She could rock what we call "sweet eyes" in a moments notice.
Chin forward and down.

I have never had to deal with this before.

"come on babe, give me one sweet eyes"
"NO"
"ummm what?"
"I DON"T WANT MY PICTURE TAKEN"

ummm... so there you have it. and end of an era.
We need to find a cure for PCS.
Or I need to start making more babies.




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness.Totally love this. I have 4 suffering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! Looks like this epidemic is far-spread, even reaching Tsawwassen! Sadly, the affliction doesn't seem to improve. I, too, have four children currently suffering from PCS. It only seems to ease up around school portrait time, when the four of them agree they don't want lame ones.

    ReplyDelete

UA-58467120-1