Bella photo Comox Valley family photography

Bella photo Comox Valley family photography
Comox Valley Family photography

Saturday 28 March 2015

Spring baby - Bellaphoto - Tsawwassen family photography

It's funny.. because I think in almost every post I write how this was one of my favorite session.. this again, was a good one :)

Mom and dad had visited my Tsawwassen photo studio a few months previous for their maternity mini session, and now were back with baby boy! 

Now for the session.. well... it's almost spring! I was so inspired by the season, that I was on a hunt for mint.. It's such a springy color.. but alas.. i couldn't find anything that I LOVED.. so I made it! Just in time for this lovely little boy's newborn session. I dyed some wool, knit some hats. I adore the way this turned out.   


Tsawwassen newborn photographyLadner newborn photography

tsawwassen baby photography

tsawwassen newborn photography

south delta photography

tsawwassen baby photography





No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-58467120-1